Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Answer the following questions and submit:
1. Immediate issue(s) or Problem(s)
Define the immediate problem(s) or identify the decision(s) that must be made. State a time frame, how long do you have to make the decision?
2. Basic Issue(s) or Associated Issue(s) List any other issue that might influence your decision. These can be higher-level, strategic issues.
3. Issue(s) Analysis or Information Summary Summarize the important or major pieces of information from the case. Identify which are the facts, opinions, and assumptions. State your assumptions clearly. Analyze carefully policy information. Identify long-term issues.
4. On what issues did the actors in this case agree?
5. On what issues do the actors in this case disagree?
6. To what extent is disagreement rooted in knowledge about budgeting and finance (or tolerance for the details of budgeting)?
7. Do people with different backgrounds, talents, and interests have different views on the proper role of budgeting in an organization?
8. To what extent is the disagreement between GELT board members rooted in conflicting values?
9. Should budgeting play a different role in different kinds of organizations? Should the role be linked to whether the organization is private-sector, public-sector, or not-for-profit sector?
10. What is the proper relationship between revenues expenditures?
11. To what extent should projections about revenues expenditures be informed by actual revenues and expenditures in the past?
12. How should the greater Euclid Little Theatre define a successful season?
13. What basis should the GELT Artistic Director be rewarded with a higher salary?
14. What is the difference between a GELT Artistic Director salary and income from the theater in the past and future?
15. What financial role has the GELT Artistic Director been playing in the past? What is the proper division of responsibility for financial matters between the Artistic Director, organization officers, and board members?
16. Recommendation(s) & Implementation: Based on the analysis of the options, state what you would do to correct the problem (recommendation) and how you would do this (implementation). Your recommendation is usually a restatement of the best option. This is not the time to analyze new options. The implementation plan should list the steps and include time frames or target dates.
1. What did you know about this case prior to this assignment?
2. What did you learn, that you didn’t know, from your individual analysis?
3. What elements of this case can you relate to your study of public administration?
4. What financial aspect did you learn from the study of this case?
5. What did you learn from your analysis of this case, that you might improve upon in future case reviews?
6. Please note any other valuable lessons or insights you received while working on this case.