Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Choose your side of this issue and decide what three supporting proofs you are going to use
to defend your argument.
• Create a thesis statement that clearly states your argument and how you are going to prove it.
You are welcome to use the following template:
o It is apparent that Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize winning novel, To Kill a Mockingbird,
should be banned in middle and high schools because of reason #1, reason #2,
• Go to the library database and find two sources that will help you defend your argument. You
must use information from these articles in your essay and cite this new information with an in
text-citation. Format for citing from articles is:
o According to research, Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books since
it was written in 1960 (Miller, 1986).
o According to Miller (1986), Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books
since it was written in 1960.
Copyright 2022 Post University, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
• Be sure also to include text examples from the film. These should be cited also. Format for
citing from a movie is:
o For in text citations:
▪ (Director, year) which is (Mulligan, 1962)
o For the reference page citation:
▪ Mulligan, R. (1962). To kill a mockingbird. Brentwood Productions.
• Defend your thesis in an introduction, at least three supporting sections, and a conclusion.
• Check in with your instructor with any and all questions.