Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
FAITH REFLECTION PAPER – 60 points
1. Select a Bible verse from those listed below
2. Briefly, what is your selected verse saying? In context? (Use a Bible Commentary)
3. Reflect on what the verse means to you or how it impacts you
4. How does this verse connect to a modern example related to investing or finance?
5. Discuss how this verse could impact your choices when making decisions for investments you choose to make. 6. Paper should be a minimum of 3 pages and should follow the APA format
a. Eberly Library Bible Commentary
b. Professor/Chaplain Sumpter Bible Verses:
Romans 13:8 – Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
Matthew 6:24 – “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Exodus 22:25 – “If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest.