Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Five to seven pages, double-spaced, 12-point font, one-inch margins.
You must use a minimum of five sources with only one source (or none) coming from an Internet website.
All documentation must be in MLA format.
All information and ideas within your paper that are not your own must be properly cited.
There must be an accurate Works Cited page at the end of the essay, and it must be mistake-free.
No dictionaries or encyclopedia can be used as one of your five main sources. (If you have more than five sources then you may use a dictionary or encyclopedia citation.)
Direct quotes of four lines or less: no more than FOUR allowed.
Direct quotes of five lines or more: no more than TWO allowed.
Structure and Organization: Introduce the issue by providing a brief background that defines and explains the issue or controversy.
Clearly assert your thesis.
Within the body of your essay remain consistent to your introduction: first to your thesis statement, and then to the facts and assertions set forth which will support your thesis.
Continue the development of thesis and facts with the use of quotations, paraphrases, analyses, and summaries of your sources.
Summarize the counterclaims against your position and thoroughly address the opposition:
a)identify the opposition
b) acknowledge the opposition
c) anticipate what the opposition might argue against any point of yours
d) refute the opposition
6. Do not “sit on the fence.” Take a stand!
7. State claims that support your thesis and refute the counterclaims.
8. Provide evidence for each claim your essay makes and explain the significance of that evidence.
9. Avoid logical fallacies.
10. Make sure that each paragraph of your essay contains a topic sentence relating that paragraph to your thesis statement.
11. Avoid using the personal pronouns “I” or “me.” They may be used in the concluding paragraph if needed.
12. Conclude by restating your thesis, now synthesizing your claims into a concise summary of your case. Do not introduce anything new in your conclusion.