Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Instructions For The Second Paper Assignment
It should be between 1000-1500 words.
1. Does one need to appeal to God and religion in order to make sense of an objective morality?
2. What is the Euthyphro dilemma, and what problem does it pose for divine command ethical theory?
3. Describe, and critically evaluate, at least one version of the social contract theory of morality.
4. What is the prisoners’ dilemma, and what, if anything, does it tell us about the relationship between pursuing our own self-interest and engaging in social cooperation?
5. What is moral expressivism, and how does it differ from a moral error theory? In what sense are these views forms of moral anti-realism?
6. What is moral relativism, and what kinds of considerations motivate such a view? Are any of these considerations persuasive?