Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Narrative writing tells a detailed, chronological story. It includes main ideas and details. The main ideas can include:
• A thesis statement (main theme)
• Main ideas
• Main events
• Main characters/points of view
The details can include the narrative elements of
• Story setting(s)
• Other characters/points of view
• Elements of conflict
-Select a personal experience to write about as your personal narrative essay.
– Be sure your essay includes the main and detailed elements of narrative writing listed in the instructions.
-Write a 2-3 page personal narrative using APA (7th ed.) formatting.
– Be sure to use the writing process (brainstorm, outline, draft, write, and revise/edit) before submitting your final paper.
– Allow yourself time for revising and editing. Your paper should demonstrate minor spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors,