Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Pick a recently-published image (created within the last year) that presents an argument. If you’d like, you can pick the image that you selected for the visual rhetoric discussion. Your image, which might be an advertisement, a work of art, or an instagram post, should be compelling or eye-catching.
Write a well-organized essay in which you analyze the rhetorician’s purpose and intended audience, strategies, and the effectiveness of those strategies. In other words, how does the rhetorician make an argument and to what extent is it successful?
1. Explain the argument of the image
2. Explain how the rhetorician uses three appeals of rhetoric (ethos, logos, pathos)
3. Analyze the overall effectiveness of the image
4. College essay format
Intro with underlined thesis
Body paragraphs with topic sentences and specific examples
Conclusion that echoes thesis and includes a “so what?”
5. Do not discuss whether or not you agree with the argument of the image
6. Include a picture of the image at the end of your essay
7. Use MLA format
8. Works Cited
9. 3-4 pages
Tips: Please see the grading rubric below and see Chapter 14 and Chapter 6 for more help. See Chapters 2, 3, and 4 and the modules for more about rhetorical appeals.