Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND CAREFULLY
Select a movie from the list, find it & watch
– Read the corresponding section of the textbook, and/or learn that specific material in class lectures & powerpoints.
– Write a 3 paragraph, one page Reaction Paper, do NOT write a Summary
– Paragraphs should be: Identifications, Analysis, Reaction/Opinion
– Identification Paragraph MUST have at least 5-7 specific historical terms from that era: MovieTermsAMH.docx – Analysis Paragraph must discuss what is factual in the movie & what is fiction. What did they get right? or Wrong?
– Provide your own opinion, reaction & personal connection in the third paragraph.
– Single Spaced, font size 12 or smaller, at least one full page is required.
After learning about the specific time period or event in class, watch the movie on your own time. Then write a one page reaction paper that contains 1.) Identifications, 2.) Analysis and 3.) Opinion. You must analyze the films for the historical accuracy – what is fact vs. fiction? What did they get right vs. wrong? DO NOT write a summary. All papers must be at least one page, single spaced, font size 12 or smaller.
MOVIES YOU CAN CHOOSE:
Gangs of New York
The Harder They Fall
Far & Away
The Great Gatsby
All Quiet on the Western Front (1979)
Saving Private Ryan
Enemy at the Gates
Boy in Striped Pajamas
Life is Beautiful
Various 20th Century:
The Right Stuff
Bridge of Spies
Born of 4th Of July