Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Prompt (what are you writing about?):
Choose any of the literature that you have read in this course and respond to the following prompt:
In 2 pages or more, write an alternate part of the story from a different character’s
perspective (example: write from one of the villagers in “The Lottery”, or perhaps
from the perspective of Tom Robinson as he awaits trial).
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Choose any of the short stories or plays you have read in this course.
• Write a 2 or more-page response in which you write an alternate part of the story from
a different character’s perspective or a character’s different point of view.
• Your audience for this response will be people who have read the stories.
• Your response should be a minimum of 2 pages.
• Your response should have a properly APA formatted title page.
• It should also be double spaced, written in Times New Roman, in 12 point font and
with 1 inch margins.
• You should have a reference page that includes the piece of literature you chose.
• Please be cautious about plagiarism.
Sources: All of the short stories and plays you have read so far in this course.