Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In what way does the novel address the universal teenage experience? What is its commentary on growing up and becoming an adult?
EX: Whether or not you personally relate to Salinger’s famous protagonist, many readers from the 1950s until today credit the novel as something that helped them get through difficult teenage years. They have found comfort and solidarity from Holden’s struggle to find his way between childhood and adulthood
The essay has to have an INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION and TWO BODY PARAGRAPHS.
THESE REQUIREMENTS NEED TO BE FOLLOWED METICULOUSLY
1. clear, specific THESIS statement that demonstrates depth of thought
2.complete introduction that includes all necessary components
3. Logical Argument with topic sentences that support Thesis
4. well-developed paragraphs – 3 pieces of evidence per paragraph
5. correct grammar and clear, readable syntax
6. complexity and depth in ideas