Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This 7 min presentation will be enabling me to speak to the slides at a high level. I would need also cues that ensure I know when to switch slides. I have attached the most recent copy of the PPT presentation along with the presenter notes (PDF file).
In this assignment, you assume the role of Director of Marketing and you are attending a meeting with
the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the executive team. You have been asked to deliver the
presentation you prepared on your proposed Marketing Campaign. The CMO has asked you to keep
the length of your presentation to no more than 7 minutes. Due to this time limit, you must present
your message as concisely, cogently and convincingly as possible, in order to obtain the approval of
the executive team for your proposal.
You will use the Marketing Campaign slide deck that you developed in Assignment 2. Record your
presentation by using Zoom. The video must include both you and your slides. Remember that during
the presentation, you as Presenter are the main focus for the audience. Your slide deck serves only as
a visual aid to support your message.
Dress appropriately for a business meeting and demonstrate a confident executive presence. You may
stand or sit, as you prefer, but strive to convey confidence and to be expressive in your manner of
speaking to your audience. Your presentation should stay within the time limit of five to seven minutes.
Your presentation will be assessed using the belowcriteria:
• An impactful opening statement is used to engage the audience and set context for
• Presenter exhibits a confident and professional presence, uses an appropriate tone for a
business setting, and establishes a connection to the audience
• Presenter does not read the text from slides, but restates the content in other words
• An impactful closing statement is used to indicate anticipated benefits for the company and
recommend the proposal to the executive team
• Communication is targeted and succinct, delivering a clear and persuasive message
• Presenter is the focus; slides are used as a visual aid to support thepresentation goals
• Presentation adheres to the five to seven minutes time limit