Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This is an individual project assignment. Now that you have an overall project plan, schedule, budget, procurement plan and risk assessment, we need to make sure we have a solid plan for planning for changes. These may be submitted by a stakeholder or could be the result of a technical change (perhaps IT) or……almost anything that impacts the agreed-to scope of the project. Task: Create a POWER POINT presentation. Format it as you see fit, but the purpose of this document is twofold. ONE, you will highlight the CHANGE PROCESS to the stakeholders (customers and your internal project teams). TWO, this is the COMMUNICATION that you will prepare to educate teams on the CHANGE PROCESS. Since this is a powerpoint, you should not fill the pages with an overload of text. Your job is to capture the main points. You should include one page for each of the following items: 1. Define project change for stakeholders so they know when to use this process for submission, review, and approval? 2. What tool/method will be used to request changes? Who is the final approver of the change? Who will determine if the customer is to PAY for the change or if it is included in the scope of the project?
3. What change control meetings will you have, how often and who should attend? 4. Using a SIMPLE flow-type of diagram, draw out the process (i.e. start with submitter, …… go through review board…….end with the PM or Sponsor approval, etc.) Include time frames (for example, x days from receipt to the next step, and so on)
5. What is the exception process for an EMERGENCY change? 6. After the change has completed, how will it be communicated out and by whom? If there are issues during the actual change process, assume you will use the same process. 7. What process will you use to analyze the completed change and document any lessons learned? For example, did anything go not as expected and what could you do differently in the future? Be sure to:
1. Use powerpoints
2. Use proper grammar/spelling/etc. as this is a communication out to stakeholders
3. Use at least one page per items above (each of the 7 items, so it’s a minimum of 7 pages in length PLUS a cover/title page)
4. Use the proper amount of detail knowing this is to educate stakeholders on the project change process.