Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Two part assignment
I′ve attached the syllabus so you will be able to access the online book called Revel.
Through your OWN words, answer the following questions in complete sentences. All answers must be thought out and show an understanding of the Pearson text. Make sure to only incorporate information from the Pearson text.
PART 1: Shared Writing: Organizational Models &Similarity Argument
1. Compare and contrast the rational model of the organization with the political model and the caring model. Would you agree with the following statement: “The rational model of the organization assumes that the corporation is based on consent, while the political model assumes that the corporation is based on power, and the caring model assumes that the corporation is based on interpersonal relationships”? Why or why not? Which of the three models do you think provides the more adequate view of organizations you are familiar with, such as the university or college you attend or companies you have worked for? Explain your answers.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the claim that corporate managements are so similar to governments that employees should be recognized as having the same “civil rights” as citizens? Explain the reasons for your answer.
PART 2: Case Study 8.2: Who Should Pay?
Prepare a written case analysis in which you incorporate book materials within your reflection of the topic. All case analysis must be submitted in APA format and as well answers each question while demonstrating an understanding and meaningful discussion of the material.
1. In your judgment, and from an ethical point of view, should Turner Construction and/or B&C Steel pay for all or part of the $2,428,000 damages to Gene Elliot (if part, indicate which part)? Explain your view.
2. In your judgment, and from an ethical point of view, should Elliot be held wholly or partially responsible for his injuries and left to shoulder all or part of the $2,428,000 cost of his injuries (if part, indicate which part)? Explain your view.
3. In your judgment, is the Colorado worker’s compensation law to which Turner Construction appealed fair? Explain your view.