Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Write 1 page explaining the background and history of refugees in Korea (with demographics and current numbers)
Main Information 1 https://www.unhcr.org/republic-of-korea.html
Main Information 2 https://migrants-refugees.va/country-profile/south-korea/
Refugee Application Handbook https://www.unhcr.or.kr/unhcr/inc/download.jsp?dirName=files/001/board/88/1/&fileName=%28English%29+Handbook+on+RSD+Procedures+in+Korea.pdf
2020 demographics and comparison with Europe https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-southkorea-refugee-idUSKBN27I0AA
Write 1 page explaining, describing and analysing 6 survey questions listed below. 1–QUESTION
what are the reasons why you think that refugees are not going to south korea?
2) environment difference
Distance between their home nation (65%), environment difference (45%), racism (20%)
Do you think South Korea is responsible to accept refugees? (yes or no)
– 70% of the people said that Korea IS NOT responsible of taking care of refugees
Do you think South Korea is responsible for accepting ethnic Korean refugees from abroad?
– 65% of the people said that it is not necessary to take care of expatriate such as Korean-Chinese
Do you think that the South Korean government must provide humanitarian help to Ukrainians because of the situation in their country?
– 65% of the people answered that they agree on supporting the Ukraine refugees by giving them a house and a job
Do you think that the South Korean government must provide humanitarian help to Afghanis because of the situation in their country?
– Only 50% of the people answered that they should support Afghanistan refugees with giving them a house and a job
If you did not agree with accepting Afghani refugees, but agreed with accepting Ukrainians, what is the reason?
1) language barrier
3) cultural difference
– Among the people who said they would support Ukraine refugees but not Afghanistan refugees, 42.9% people chose this because of the difference of culture. The next option was because of the religion.
IN TOTAL: 2 PAGES